CWRU CODING BOOT CAMP
BECOME A WEB DEVELOPER
IN 24 WEEKS
Class Starts January 9, 2018 IN CLEVELAND
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success through graduation and beyond.
- Build a portfolio of web applications to showcase your knowledge.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule.
Web development is one of the fastest growing careers in today’s economy with a projected 20% growth rate by 2022.* CWRU Coding Boot Camp was designed to help students develop the skills and professional network needed to capitalize on this high demand.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics.
What You Will Learn
- Students will learn a full stack, including the skills needed to become proficient front- and backend developers.
- Students receive career-planning assistance, including:
- Portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, mock interviews, sample coding tests, and one-on-one career coaching.
- Access to a network of Coding Boot Camp employer partners.
- Opportunities for internships.
- Students will also have the opportunity to participate in hands-on learning activities with employers—experiences that often lead to full-time employment.
What Graduates Receive
- Access to our curated network of employers looking to engage with Coding Boot Camp graduates.
- A Certificate of Completion from Case Western Reserve University showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A robust portfolio of projects to demonstrate your working knowledge of web development.
About Case Western Reserve University
Case Western Reserve University improves and enriches people’s lives through research that capitalizes on the power of collaboration and education that dramatically engages our students. We realize this goal through scholarship and creative endeavor that draws on all forms of inquiry; learning that is active, creative and continuous; and promotion of an inclusive culture of global citizenship.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the CWRU Coding Boot Camp start?
- Can I keep working while studying at CWRU Coding Boot Camp?
- Yes. The program is designed for working professionals who are actively seeking career change.
- How long is the course?
- Students can complete the program in six months.
- Do you provide career placement support?
- Yes. We offer all of our students career support and coaching. In addition, we offer students experiential learning opportunities to strengthen their portfolio.
- Do I need to have previous experience in programming before enrolling?
- No. While having some background can help, our pre-course tutorials will get you up to speed and ready to start learning on Day 1.
- What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in Cleveland or elsewhere?
- We offer a part-time program that allows working professionals to study web development without leaving work.
- We provide access to a robust network of corporate partners.
- Our curriculum is built based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the Cleveland market.